Thursday, February 28, 2019

Project: Proposal Object


Project: Proposal Object


This sketch shows an over the formation. That has small tube formation that head up and which to the side is attached to a slab. I chose this object because when I asked myself what are the objects that I seem to use the most are my pencils for studying and my phone as the use of distraction or use to help me study. As this project includes a singular object I had to find a way to implement both of them as I really would like to use both, therefore, I put them both combined.

The inspiration for the phone is a simple phone holder and the inspiration for the pencil holder comes from Industrial art, which comes into industrial pencil holders

Industrial pencil holders







Sketches of ideas

https://www.google.com/search?q=industrial+pencil+holders&safe=strict&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS814US814&hl=en-US&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjvt4yU797gAhXJ1VkKHXQtAM8Q_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=1112&bih=725#imgrc=NgbPXDy-rVhpvM

https://www.google.com/search?q=industrial+pencil+holders&safe=strict&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS814US814&hl=en-US&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjvt4yU797gAhXJ1VkKHXQtAM8Q_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=1112&bih=725#imgrc=dVjTVDqdabv0KM

No comments:

Post a Comment